Ok not going to type this but doing an audio version at some point post show on some of the games that really impressed me as a developer.
One thing for sure is there is a heck of a lot of games
Will Update this post as I watch through more of the trailers.
Some games of interest:
Avatar Frontiers of Pandora
Summer Games fest
Xbox Bethesda Starfield
Overall I feel there is so many ways to play with games now and Microsoft wants to go all in on interactive entertainment. As reported by Master the Meta
PC Gamer was interesting with the Indie Games
A return to 2.5 Roots for nintendo
Videos Reactions and Trailers
- IGN E3 List page: https://www.ign.com/articles/e3-2021-schedule-date-events-games-news
- Gameinformer E3 Page: https://www.gameinformer.com/e3
- IGN Indie Games https://www.ign.com/videos/replaced-tunic-unbeatable-and-more-summer-of-gaming-indie-spotlight
- PC Gamer https://www.pcgamer.com/e3-2021-was-better-than-we-could-have-expected/
- Games Industry E3 list https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2021-06-10-gi-e3-all-the-announcements