Check out my episode “Reboot TV show before toy story” from APG Creative Cast (An Pan G) – Design, Business and Games on Anchor: https://anchor.fm/williamteh/episodes/Reboot-TV-show-before-toy-story-e1ep30
I recently recorded a podcast on Anchor talking about my first experience with Media Composer First. Check it out on Anchor. So far Anchor has been interesting I like that its 5 Mins and you can record and publish on your mobile phone.
Anchor Link: https://anchor.fm/williamteh/episodes/c6efbc
A Bit on my review on Media Composer. Some other
Things I like
- Its the full media composer nothings seems missing.
- Has Color correction
- All the effects and filters are there you can do basic comp work.
- Can publish to YouTube and Vimeo.
The Bad and Negatives
- You have to do the AVID Way of things. Like AMA linking footage and
- UI is a bit Clunky and not as streamlined as Premiere or Resolve
- Coming from a premiere pro user I am so used to throwing any kind of footage into the timeline. Not all Media files work.
- Only 5 Bins per project
- 4 Video Tracks and 8 Audio Tracks which is enough.
- You need to be connected to the internet to start the program using the AVID App manager.
Avid has come a long way to release a free program to let you learn and get started. I wish there were some integration with their Free Pro Tools First so you can dip into making audio effects.