Canadian Pizza car rendering practice. Using this for learning to design and render a car. I drew the 2nd car view to practice my sketching based off Dwayne 1st sketch. Did the rendering in both photoshop and Corel painter really learned how to make grayscale to color and rendering the car highlights. Following up to the previous sketch render. A new kind of pizza single seat car for delivering pizzas in urban areas. The sketch design was originally done by Dwayne Vance from Masters of Chicken scratch @mastersofchickenscratch https://buff.ly/2vS4jWl #pizza #canadapizza #car #automotive #practice #rendering #photoshop #design #digitalpainting #grayscaletocolor #renderreflections #pizzaguy #painter #corelpainter
How often have we read up on stuff and think we can do it but never take action? Well, recently I have completed a small painting Project. I deceided to learn to paint grayscale to color painting.
I did this by taking Dwayne Vance sketch of a vehicle and painting over it, taking lessons through a book from How To Render on the techniques used in painting a grayscale image.
For this project I wanted to know
- How to make a grayscale image to color.
- Learn to practice painting in B&W values first.
- Understand painting basic car reflections and highlights
Here is the process:
- I planned out the steps needed by looking at others and seeing how they did it.
- I drew over the sketch drawing to create my line drawing
- I did a value study referencing images and photographs
- Using the How To Render technique by Scott Robertson to convert the grayscale to color.
- I repeated this on a different perspective of the same vehicle I reference again.
You learn only by taking action of the theory you learn in the books or video tutorials.
Take action today it will help solidify your learning even doing a small task of the lessons you are learning.